No matter where you are, this is your library.
We specialize in providing online information resources, developing your research skills, and answering your questions by chat, email, and phone. Every University of Arizona student—anywhere in the world, at any time—can find journals, ebooks, databases, and much more.
- Ask us a question (by chat, email, or phone)
- Reach out to your college/department librarian
- Read our FAQs
- Improve your research skills with these tutorials
- Write and cite like a pro
Access materials from anywhere
- Use library search to find books, articles, and more
- View tips on accessing scholarly journals from off-campus (video)
- Troubleshoot access issues
- Find different types of materials
- Get articles and book chapters by email
- Borrow books and materials from other libraries
- Request a book by mail (if you live more than 30 miles from the University in the continental United States. Be sure to enter your mailing address and choose "Home delivery" as your pickup location before requesting materials.)
Find online resources
You can access our online resources with your NetID and password. If you have trouble, contact us.
Are you outside of the U.S.? See our Guide for Overseas Students.