Books & articles
Free-to-use course materials
These include customizable open educational resources (OER) as well as library ebooks. Our Ebooks FAQ answers questions like How can students in courses work together to minimize ebook turnaways?
Check for ebook availability
Before you submit your required textbooks through the UA BookStores, check with us to see if they’re freely available as ebooks. We buy unlimited-user ebook licenses for required course textbooks whenever possible.
Integrate library materials in your course
Access content online, link to library content, and customize D2L's Library Tools.
Electronic delivery of articles and book chapters.
Request a purchase
Single copies for research or course preparation.
Required readings shelf
Single copies of print titles that are unavailable through the typical channels.
Showing films in the classroom
- See our about streaming video guide for answers to common questions
- Request streaming video (please do this before each semester)
Want to show short clips instead of entire films? See our how to show video clips in your class FAQ.
Showing films outside of the classroom
Copyright & fair use
- Copyright at a glance
- Copyright guidelines for instructors
- Copyright implications: Shifting your course online
- Tutorial: Fair use and copyright in instruction